Monday, October 1, 2012

Blogtober Fest 2012

 
 
It's that time of year again and I'm accepting the challenge -- daily blog posts during the month of October. I realize that my track record suggests otherwise, but I'm still going to give this a my best effort.  I'm always complaining that there aren't enough hours (actually, not enough minutes) that I dedicate to developing or enjoying my interests, but I think that BlogtoberFest will be a great vehicle to change that.
 
So, what do I envision for this month?  Crafting?  Cooking?  Sewing?  Enjoying my family?  Reading?  Photography?  I'm hoping for a little of each.
 
 
Are you interested in joining the challenge?  Check out this page:
 
 
Happy BlogtoberFest 2012!

2 comments:

  1. Good luck Michelle! I'm also doing Blogtober (my first time) so it will be fun to see how well we all go : -)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Trudy, good luck on your first BlogtoberFest. I'm excited to follow you, as you are also a quilt and crochet enthusiast. Thanks for stopping by and commenting.

      Delete