Saturday, December 1, 2012

Hello, December!


12/1/12 Reverb prompt:  How are you starting this last month of 2012?

It's the beginning of the month, so I took a few moments to plan what needed to get done this month.  

First, I flipped the monthly page of my calendar and updated our schedules.  Athletics practices,  school club meetings, work (a location opening this month and construction at another location -- guess I will need to efficiently enjoy my time with hubby this month), swim meets, soccer playoffs, school field trips, school spirit days, can and book drives, holiday parties, Winter Break (break for whom?) and dates of visiting family members.  I'm exhausted thinking about this month.

Next, I started my holiday lists --  gifts to give and things to do.  Every year, it seems like these lists get longer.  Again, thinking about all of this exhausts me.

There's a lot to do.  It's time for me to get started.   What have you scheduled for this month?  Good luck with all that you've planned.

No comments:

Post a Comment