Friday, November 30, 2012

a blog challenge for December

 
 
For the past two years, I accepted the BlogtoberFest Challenge -- to blog daily during October.  I didn't post every day, but the challenge kept me thinking and my blog activity was definitely increased. 
 
I recently received a message from Kat at "I Saw You Dancing", regarding another challenge.  This challenge is designed to be a reflective and isn't challenging for daily posting.  The hostess (Kat) is providing daily prompts to "celebrate the successes of 2012, honour the challenges of 2012 and plant the seeds for a rich and rewarding 2013".  The participants post as often as desired and about the topic of their choosing (I'm going to try Kat's prompts ... it reminds me of the writing exercises my kids had in 1st grade).  Details of the challenge and a give-away can be found here: http://isawyoudancing.blogspot.com.au/p/reverb12.html

 
December tends to be a busy month, but I think this blog challenge will be a fun break from the holiday craziness.  And, I won't wait until New Year's Eve to reflect on the year.  Wish me luck.  I hope you will join me, too.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment