Thursday, October 3, 2013

A little fun for me






Today, I indulged in some television and crochet.  I crocheted a lining for a basket, while catching up on some of my favorite shows (I'm now a big fan of hulu).

I've had this basket for 18-20 years.  It used to have handles and the colored stripes were quite vibrant.  It has held rolled towels, toddlers' toys and books and has been a catch-all.  It's a good size and shape, and it's time for a face lift.

So, I pulled out some leftover yarn and a crochet hook.  This is my kind of project...using what I have and making it up as I go.  I think it will take me a couple of more days to finish the crocheting and attach it to the basket.  I'm hoping I will finish it soon and use this to hold some of my projects or my new yarns. 

No comments:

Post a Comment